Company Central - Agenda
10:50 AM - 11:20 AM
Your Tutor: Reginald Larry-Cole, Buy2LetCars
11:30 AM - 12:00 PM
12:05 PM - 12:35 PM
12:45 PM - 1:15 PM
2:35 PM - 3:05 PM
Attend this seminar to discover how you can invest your pension into property at any age.
If you have a pension, like most of us that do, you’re probably fed up with seeing a sum of money which in some cases may be substantial, managed on your behalf in the stock market. There is a huge myth that you cannot touch your pension until you’re over the age of 55. In this presentation we will be dispelling this myth along with several other myths that hold people back from taking an interest in their pension today and investing it into property!
The Landlord’s Pension likes to think of a pension as an investment bank account that benefits from tax free growth, that doesn’t come with a debit card. Just because you may not be able to access this money for personal use until you are 55, does not mean this money cannot be used for investment in property!
In our presentation today we will be covering some key points:
- How to invest in property using a pension with as little as £35,000
- Why most of us ignore our pensions and why now may be a great time to take an interest
- How you can manage your pension funds yourself and choose to invest them in property
- How you can swap the volatility and uncertainty of the stock market for fixed returns in property
- Different ways to structure property investments within a pension scheme
Investing your pension in property is not a new concept, it’s just that you’ve never been told about it before. If you’ve ever paid into a pension or know someone that has, this seminar is not to be missed!
3:15 PM - 3:45 PM
Your Speaker: Sarah Henley, Nextup Comedy
Meet the founder of NextUp, a new business disrupting the comedy market which Engadget describes as ‘The Netflix of UK stand-up’. Find out how they’re commercialising a niche genre for mass market appeal, and how you can get in on the ground floor.